Photos

Photos

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Audio version of the Word

I just got a audio version of the Word. :)

Since i'm a very very slow reader, by hearing i can let the Word to go into my brain faster and hopefully it will gets to my heart.

For these 2 days, i had been trying to save it into my computer so that the CD will be get too hot and i also can hear it in the mp3 player. The audio version had a brief introduction to every book. I had just completed saving the OT into my computer. While saving it, i heard some part of what is mention. My brain feel like "Wow". There is so so much more that i don't know of.

But knowing is one thing, letting it able to be part of my lifestyle is another. Just as i had decided roughly how i'm going to use audio version of the Word to help me in knowing and letting it to continue change my heart, i will stick to it no matter what surprised might come on the way. I prayed that let my memory be one that will be useful to bring the Word into my heart at the correct time and season that i may have a responsive soft heart to response in the way that pleased Him alone.

I do still have struggles along the way.. But He never gives up and forgets about on me. To this will i hold on to until the task is fully completed.

No comments: