Photos

Photos

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Holiday

I had just booked my airticket back home to singapore for about 1 month for CNY. All this deciding and booked were done in 2 hours. Considering that it will be nice to go back for CNY and spend some time with my family and friends those that care for me. I recently realised that i'm someone who can booked airticket and fly to other place in a very short notices given. Sometimes i think i actually shock certain ones with my sudden decision.

Going back to singapore during March is expected and planned long time ago, but going back for CNY is not planned at all. I'm not sure if i had done the most effective thing by going back for CNY and extend my stay until mid March but i know in my heart that the motives of doing it is that i feel it might be the most effective to go back and spend some time with my family and friends.

It will be a very fun and fruitful holiday back home i believe. In my mind, i already had some ideas of how to spend each day to its fullness. I do look forward to the people back home rather than food cause what goes into my stomach as food will come out in a matter of days. But people are more valuable than anything in this world.

One thing that i know is that my Shepherd will be with me throughout this time even as i'm about to face one of my greatest fear soon.

No comments: