Photos

Photos

Monday, April 23, 2007

Compassion Sermon

What do i learn from yesterday sermon? What did God speak to me thru today sermon?

I think it will be good for me to record them down also, to show God's faithfulness to me.

The word that came back to me again and again is Compassion.
Spirit touch your church, stir the hearts of man, revive us Lord with your passion once again, i want to care for others like Jesus cares for me, let Your rain fall upon me."
Compassion for God's people. God, let everything i do be driven by the love and compassion that You had shown me. God, i know You had been growing my compassion for the care group from the beginning of last year until today You are still growing it. God, this small seed of compassion that i have, God, please make it grow.

Compassion that give hopes, compassion that encourages, compassion that grows your church. Just as the Compassion comes from God.

No comments: