Photos

Photos

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Tell the storm how BIG God is

Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big God is.

This statement keep coming back to me throughout the whole week.

Everyone will have his or her storm, once in a while, but how many people can really tell their storm how big God is. So many times in the past, i had allowed the storm in my lives to determine on how i will respond to people, to things, to situations etc. But i learnt one thing, that is it doesn't help at all. In fact, it only makes things worse.

For the past few weeks, i do feel that i'm inside a storm and it doesn't seems like the storm will stop anytime soon. I'm not going to talk about the storm, which i do realised that storm in people's life is real and it's a struggle to go thru it. That's not my focus. It is not about the storm. It is about the One who has promise never to leave me nor forsake me. That the old had gone and the new has come. Those who hope in the Lord, will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

No comments: