Photos

Photos

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Listening to God

I had noticed especially for the past few days of how to listen to the voice of God. One way is thru praying.

All these years, i always had this one big struggle. Last few days, toward the closing a group shepherd, the person teaching the shepherding lesson ask everyone to pray. I think HS bring me to a verse. When i read that verse, i was in total shock for a moment. Telling God that it is something that my biggest struggle that no one knows, not that i purposely don't want to share it but just that i kept forgetting to let anyone who is shepherding me know. At that point, i acknowledge that yes God, i did struggle with that a lot where in my highest period or lowest period that fear always came to me. When it hits, it really hit hard on me. I realised how much i need God's grace and mercy to be able to truely said what Paul had mention in that verse. I really do want to be able to said what Paul had mentioned in that verse that is my heart desire all these years and even for the years to come, that will still be my heart desire.

A partial or subjective obedient is disobedient. A partial or subjective submission is not submission. A partial or subjective accountablity is not being accountable. I want to be totally obedient to Your Word, a full submission to Your appointed ones and a full accountability to Your annointed ones especially to Your direct appointed annointed one.

No comments: