Photos

Photos

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A new way of looking at S Day

My S day is coming soon. Every year i had different experiences with my S day. This year, before it comes, i had decided to blog my thoughts down first.

I remember the first S day that i had, i can see the joy in a few people's face. A joy that cannot be fake out. I remembered clearly that most of the people in my caregroup including me go to the subway at hawken drive.

My second S day, my first caregroup leader send me an sms wishing me to grow in God.

My third S day, my ex-shepherd gave me a card. Encouraging me to grow and experienced His unfailing love.

My forth S day, had a chat with my ex-shepherd and let her hold me accountable for this, "i'm convicted that God love me and He never leave me nor forsake me." That at any point in time, especially when i don't feel like it is the truth, to remind me about what i had said that "God love me and never leave me nor forsake me". At the same day, there is a group of student who sang "Happy Birthday" song. Not to me but to their friend, who happened to be celebrating the birthday at that day and that moment. At the moment, my heart is a bit "melted". As i'm thinking that i did so many bad things and wrong things, so unworthy of any care or concern by anyone.

Now come my fifth S day soon. This year, i decided to make a bit of changes to the way i view S day. In the past few years, i'm always looking for how i want or wish my shepherd or leader to encourage me or bless my heart. But this year, i want to be a blessing to the people that God has placed in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed you mean what you said, and you are definitely a blessing to the people around you!