Photos

Photos

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stewardship

Since the earlier entry about Basketball Experience, something is like "knocking" at my heart. That is in the area of how i have take care my body. Not that i do anything harmful to my body or anything, just that to be honest, over these few years, i hadn't been a good steward of the "temple of God". I had allowed my "reasoning" or excuses for not exercising and really look after my body. And the "reasoning" that i normally used is, "i'm just not an active person or i don't really like sport."

But thru out these few weeks, i really ponder and think about the area of having a healthy lifestyle. It doesn't just restrict to exercise but in every area of my life, even my eatting habits. How i choose to eat certain food and reject the rest, but i must clarify one thing, there are certain type of things that i really don eat, as in i can't stand eatting it. But for the rest which i'm okay with it, and yet choose not to eat those, i must change in that.

So, now, coming back to exercise, i have come up with a few plans on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I choose the word "maintaining" cause i think that it is easy to start off and doing it, but it might be challenging to finish it well. That it is not based on a temporary "feeling" or "high" but it is base on "finish the race well". It is not a rule or a law that i had set up, but just plans that i have decided to do from today onwards.

I learn these from a book "Stewardship" which someone had given it to me in 2005 and until now is 2007, then only i have starting to build my conviction in a few aspect of stewardship as mention in that book. I'm very grateful to that person, who had given me that book.

No comments: