Photos

Photos

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Updates

Over the past few weeks, i find it a joy to actually hear the audio bible and read the bible online while having my meals. It is such a enjoyable times. :) That's my favourite leisure time. I'm someone who doesn't really like to read, it will take me about 6 months to complete a book that i have interested in, and a few years for books that i'm okay with. And i realised that i still have other people's book in my room which i hadn't been reading for quite some time.

And after my meals, i will go online to the seek.com or careerone or jobsearch to look for jobs. I have interesting 2 job interviews so far and 1 more job interview tomorrow. So far the 2 job interviews that i had was very interesting. The first job interview i had was not really a job interview, it is like the company is out there trying to recruit everyone who apply for that job. I didn't really wanted that 1st job interview. Then comes the 2nd job interview, it is very interesting. I feel like i was sitting for an exam during that interview. I was asked to answer a few questions on IT hardware like, what does USB stands for? etc. And after that, i was given a few general questions to answer. I think those general questions are very interesting. It will be a bit too long if i will to share it in this blog. But do ask me, if you want to know what are the questions that they asked.

And i realised that my hair is getting a bit too long and messy, so i decided that i will to go and cut me hair. And now, i had came back home with a new haircut. I find that it makes me look younger. :)

I also chat with my close friend back in singapore. Wow, it is like a season where my peers are either attached and married and have kids. I feel happy for my friend who is attached now. And it seems like now they are like waiting for my turn. *Cold Sweat* Hahahaaa, must wait longer. But i really do miss the times when i'm with my friends back in singapore, the crazy but yet fun and unforgetable times. I think i really do miss my close friends in singapore, cause i even have a dream this morning. Thank God for the msn, that no matter how far i am, i'm still able to keep in contact.

No comments: